Hi. Sorry. I didn't see your message and I had forgotten the very existence of the module. I'll check it later (final exam weeks for me) so that it works with MkIV and LMTX properly again. By the way, thanks for the interest. Best regards Jairo El lun., 18 de jul. de 2022 10:00 a. m., Otared Kavian escribió: > Hi Jairo, > > You sent a message last year about your Sudoku module, and today, out of > curiosity, I wanted to test it. Unfortunately it stops with an error > message at line 76 of the file t-sudoku.mkiv, where you have: > > \def\sudokufunction_direct[#name][#parameters]#content > > I would appreciate if you could tell me whether you have a working version > of you module, or what one has to change in order to typeset your examples. > > Best regards: Otared