Hi everyone. I've tried using s-pre-50 for a series of "Beamer-like" presentations. An example: \usemodule[s-pre-50] \starttext \StartSteps \starttitle[title=Random speak party] \FlushStep \input jojomayer \FlushStep Cows and lovebirds are nice. \FlushStep Food smells weird after COVID-19. \FlushStep \CONTEXT\ rocks.\FlushStep \stoptitle \StopSteps \stoptext How should I adjust spacing between steps? With \startitemize ... \stopitemize, spacing options such as "packed" seem to be ignored. Although I love JavaScript animations, I need a PDF > PNG (> WEBM/MP4) flow and s-pre-50 is the only environment which fits my current needs. Any suggestions or alternatives? Thank you in advance. Cordially, Jairo