* Questions concerning interfaces (and a feature request)
@ 2020-12-28 11:20 Jairo A. del Rio
From: Jairo A. del Rio @ 2020-12-28 11:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi, Hans and list. I want to know two things.

1. If the "option/content" pair could be enabled for hashes and arrays in
interfaces.definecommand:

\starttext

\startluacode

interfaces.definecommand{

name = "acommand",

--This doesn't work

--arguments = {"content", "array"},

arguments = {"array"},
macro = function(t)

context(table.concat(t, " and "))

end

}

\stopluacode

%No :(

%\acommand{a, b, c, d, e, f}

\acommand[a, b, c, d, e, f]

\stoptext

2. Is "array" available for interfaces.implement in ConTeXt MkIV? The
following crashes in MkIV, but is fine with LMTX:

\starttext

\startluacode

interfaces.implement{

name = "anothercommand",

public=true,

arguments = {"array"},

actions = function(t)

context(table.concat(t, " and "))
end

}

\stopluacode

\anothercommand[a, b, c, d]

\stoptext

I'm using MkIV as is included in the LMTX distribution. Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Jairo :)