El dom., 12 de jul. de 2020 a la(s) 16:20, Hans Hagen (j.hagen@xs4all.nl) escribió: > You get a list of defined color names in 'xwi' with: > > attributes.colors.setlist("xwi") > Nice, it works! I note the first method only works when \usecolors[xwi] is present; otherwise, it prints an interesting "themaintextcolor". Here is a nostalgic mkii accessor for such a list (color support is a > real old feature and conceptually hasn't changed that much): > > \def\WhateverActionIWant#1{#1\par} > > \settrue\collectcolorsinlist \setupcolor[xwi] > > \processcommacommand[\colorlist]\WhateverActionIWant > > but you probably don't want to catch up on that. > It doesn't work in Mark IV (\colorlist is undefined). Maybe I'm too young, but Mark II was already frozen when I was a teenager, so I'm not sure I want to try it now. Thanks, Hans! Cordially, Jairo :)