This worked for me. Thank you very much. El lun., 6 de abr. de 2020 a la(s) 11:11, Aditya Mahajan (adityam@umich.edu) escribió: > > On Mon, 6 Apr 2020, Jairo A. del Rio wrote: > > > > Well, I'll be more specific. I attach a zip file showing a minimal > example > > of what I achieved so far and its output (labelled "Works") and what I > > actually want, but does not work (labelled "Doesnotwork"). I've tried > > different commands and combinations, all of them useless. As a side note, > > I'm porting some TikZ functions. Although it is not recommended in > ConTeXt, > > some of them are really necessary to me. > > I didn't try to completely debug what is going wrong in your setup, but > here is a simpler way to achieve the same result. I am using components > because (i) it works and (ii) I don't use the product-project setup > regularly enough to debug it quicky. > > Aditya