I am composing a document that contains pdf forms. Example code in "Widgets Uncovered," shows how to specify the height and width of a multi-line text field. Here is a small example: \usemodule[fields] \setupinteraction[state=start] \setupfield [TextSetup] [width=\textwidth,height=5em,background=screen,backgroundscreen=.97,frame=off] \definefield [Block] [text] [TextSetup] \starttext \field [Block] \stoptext In this example the height is 5em. The field will scroll lines up when the height of the lines typed exceeds the height of the field. Click outside the field and the field displays the first n-lines that fit within its height. My question is, is it possible to tell the field to expand beyond its initial field height to display all its lines? A second less pressing question is, is it possible to tell lines to wrap when they exceed the field width? -- With kind regards, Michael Guravage