In attempting to use Thomas's xml presentation style he presented at C5M, I would like to add the ability to typeset verbatim code snippets. In the xml:code setup example below, using commands like \startlinenumbering-\stoplinenumbering work fine, but using \starttyping-\stoptyping breaks. Can someone please enlighten me as to the correct way to accomplish this sort of thing? \startxmlsetups xml:codesetups \xmlsetsetup{#1}{*}{-} \xmlsetsetup{#1}{document|code}{xml:*} \stopxmlsetups \xmlregistersetup{xml:codesetups} % document \startxmlsetups xml:document \xmlflush{#1} \stopxmlsetups % xml code \startxmlsetups xml:code \starttyping \xmlflush{#1} \stoptyping \stopxmlsetups int x; x = 42; -- With kind regards, Michael Guravage