Still working on the issue, i have a simple (comehow related) question: since the PDF generated is a binary, i can pipe it through the stdout ? On Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 12:33 AM, kaddour kardio wrote: > i think i am one step closer to my goal. > alla i have is to combine: > 1- What Hans taught me about working on file (and not simply stdout) > python has already a module *tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile()* , > 2- Your snippet to run ConTeXT inside the temporary folder *cd && > contextjit --purgeall --path="%d" --arguments=filename=%d/%e.pdf* > *--result="%e-2UP.pdf" /home/ousia/A5-to-A4_landscape-booklet.tex* > > *​*To be adapted for a working example​ ( tomorrow i have a night shift > so probably tuesday i will work on again). > > Thank you everybody! > > -- Dr YAHYAOUI Mohamed Kaddour, cardiologue -- Clinique KARDIA.