* Luametatex and modules
@ 2019-08-23 23:22 kaddour kardio
From: kaddour kardio @ 2019-08-23 23:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi everybody, i have luametatex installed in /opt/luametatex, thanks to the
[aur] package maintainer , my question is how do i manage to get my modules
working?
Thank you in advance.

--
Dr YAHYAOUI Mohamed Kaddour, cardiologue  .

* Re: Luametatex and modules
@ 2019-08-25 11:32 ` Aditya Mahajan
From: Aditya Mahajan @ 2019-08-25 11:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, 24 Aug 2019, kaddour kardio wrote:

> Hi everybody, i have luametatex installed in /opt/luametatex, thanks to the
> [aur] package maintainer , my question is how do i manage to get my modules
> working?

If you are using the arch linux, install the context-minimals-git package
from AUR and then reinstall luametatex from AUR. The install script from
luametatex will copy texmf-modules subdirectory from context-minimals-git
to luametatex.

Aditya (who maintains both AUR packages)

* Re: Luametatex and modules
@ 2019-08-26 19:06   ` kaddour kardio
From: kaddour kardio @ 2019-08-26 19:06 UTC (permalink / raw)