* marvosym on the wiki
@ 2020-10-26 15:15 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2020-10-26 15:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone asked me a question about marvosym In LaTeX (I just pointed
him to the documentation), but then I checked the wiki and noticed
that the wiki page is showing latin modern for
    \showfont[fmvr8x]

https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Symbols/mvs

What would be the correct syntax for the wiki nowadays?

Thank you,
    Mojca

* Re: marvosym on the wiki
@ 2020-10-26 15:33 ` Jairo A. del Rio
From: Jairo A. del Rio @ 2020-10-26 15:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

As for Martin Vogel's symbols, using

\showfont[marvosym.ttf]

instead seems to display the right symbols (PDF attached). I'm not sure
whether or not it will work in the Wiki.

Regards,
Jairo :)

El lun., 26 de oct. de 2020 a la(s) 10:16, Mojca Miklavec (
mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com) escribió:

> Hi,
>
> Someone asked me a question about marvosym In LaTeX (I just pointed
> him to the documentation), but then I checked the wiki and noticed
> that the wiki page is showing latin modern for
>     \showfont[fmvr8x]
>
> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Symbols/mvs
>
> What would be the correct syntax for the wiki nowadays?
>
> Thank you,
>     Mojca

[-- Attachment #2: mvs.pdf --]

* Re: marvosym on the wiki
@ 2020-10-26 15:37   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2020-10-26 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Jairo,

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 at 16:33, Jairo A. del Rio wrote:

> As for Martin Vogel's symbols, using
>
> \showfont[marvosym.ttf]
>
> instead seems to display the right symbols (PDF attached). I'm not sure whether or not it will work in the Wiki.

Thank you very much for the hint.
Wolfgang already changed it on the wiki, thanks a lot to him as well.

Mojca