* firstsetup
@ 2012-12-11 10:24 H. van der Meer
From: H. van der Meer @ 2012-12-11 10:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ConTeXt NTG

I guess my first-setup.sh is outdated, because running it the site called from within cannot be found. There might have been a recent post about this, but then I must confess either having missed this or forgotton to save that post.
Will someone be so kind as to post a zipped actual first-setup.sh or point out its current location? Thanks in advance.

Hans van der Meer

* Re: firstsetup
@ 2012-12-11 10:28 ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2012-12-11 10:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM, H. van der Meer <H.vanderMeer@uva.nl> wrote:
> I guess my first-setup.sh is outdated, because running it the site called
> from within cannot be found. There might have been a recent post about this,
> but then I must confess either having missed this or forgotton to save that
> post.
> Will someone be so kind as to post a zipped actual first-setup.sh or point
> out its current location? Thanks in advance.
>
> Hans van der Meer

http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Standalone
search for first-setup.sh
--
luigi

* Re: firstsetup
@ 2012-12-11 10:53 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2012-12-11 10:53 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:24 AM, H. van der Meer wrote:
> I guess my first-setup.sh is outdated, because running it the site called
> from within cannot be found.

What exactly isn't working? Which server are you calling and via which
protocol (http or rsync)?

It is true that the old server has been switched down, but I changed
the IP of contextgarden.net on 30th November (and some other IPs just
recently).

> There might have been a recent post about this,
> but then I must confess either having missed this or forgotton to save that
> post.
> Will someone be so kind as to post a zipped actual first-setup.sh or point
> out its current location? Thanks in advance.

rsync -av rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/first-setup.sh .
(or "distribution" instead of "minimals", and a couple of other
mirroring location; we also used to have "standalone" in the name, but
if anyone really misses it, I can bring it back)

Over http protocol it's:
    http://distribution.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/setup/first-setup.sh (once DNS
catches up :)
or some mirrors like:
    http://minimals.metatex.org/setup/

However, I don't understand why first-setup.sh itself (fetching
distribution from rsync) would fail, no matter how old it is.

(I didn't transfer the headers and icons yet though. And quite some
changes have been done in repository, but none of them should be
"fatal".)

Mojca

PS: what *is* actually down is lurker/archive. It doesn't want to
compile with a recent compiler.

* Re: firstsetup
@ 2012-12-11 11:52   ` Meer H. van der
From: Meer H. van der @ 2012-12-11 11:52 UTC (permalink / raw)