Hi, I suspect that the equation numbering in attachment (eq-with-chapter.png) is wrong. Shouldnt't the number be positioned on the right (not on the left)? And in case that this positioning on the left is intentional: is there any way or setting to force the equation number to be moved to the right? In any case I suspect that the equation in question could somehow be squeezed into the available space in one line. What's the best trick to squeeze the equation into a single line? Some kind of "\hbox to 0pt{\hss [content] \hss}" trickery or does there exist something better? Minimum problematic example: \starttext \placeformula \startformula \dorecurse{28}{a+} \stopformula \stoptext Thank you, Mojca