* texexec --version
@ 2015-05-06 17:41 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2015-05-06 17:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear Hans,

Is there any chance that "texexec --version" would generate something
more "useful" than the following?

> texexec --version

resolvers       | trees | analyzing '/Users/me/Library/texmf'TeXExec |
version 6.2.1 - 1997-2009 - PRAGMA ADE/POD

You probably don't see the prepended stuff outside of TeX Live (that's
from TEXMFHOME).

Mojca

* texexec --version
@ 2006-01-28 17:50 Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2006-01-28 17:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

"texexec --version" creates always the files texvers-mpgraph.mp and
mpgraph.mp. Is this really necessary?

It's not a real problem, since I can make a script "texversion.sh":
#!/bin/sh
texexec --version
rm -f texvers-mpgraph.mp mpgraph.mp

Greetings, Peter