* Looking for wiki master(s)
@ 2016-09-28 15:41 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2016-09-28 15:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

While discussing the state of the wiki during the ConTeXt conference,
we came up with proposal to find a person (or a small group of people)
whose task would be to:

- extract the list of all existing wiki pages (you can get help with that)
- group them in reasonable blocks (fonts, graphics, installation, ...)
- push/remind the community to look into individual blocks at scheduled times

We could for example have special "focus weeks" such as "installation
week" where a list of all pages related to installation would be
posted on the mailing list with the goal to clean those chapters up or
to write the missing content. We need someone who will post reminders
and push people.

It would also be very helpful to have someone who would come up with a
list of missing topics and some proposals to restructure and better
organize the pages.

(We realized that it might be easy to find people to go over one
single page at a time, but no one has stepped forward to actively
organize this work.)

Looking forward to hear from new volunteers,
    Mojca (in the name of the brainstorming group at the ConTeXt meeting)

* Looking for wiki master(s)
@ 2016-09-29 18:25 Jan Willem Flamma
From: Jan Willem Flamma @ 2016-09-29 18:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mojca and other brainstormers,

I still consider myself a ConTeXt beginner but am willing to help out with at least part of the tasks and whenever I have time available.

Regards,
Jan Willem Flamma