* [very OT] webcam drivers for VüDü Linux (TED talk)
@ 2011-12-24 14:47 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-12-24 14:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 11:50, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote:

> For reference see also
> http://www.strangehorizons.com/2004/20040405/badger.shtml

No matter how mysterious this VüDü Linux might seem (I like it a lot)
and independent of whether or not somebody manages to run ConTeXt on
it, I think that the video drivers for that hardware beat anything
else:

    http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-12-new-age-prosthetic-technique-enables-mice.html

Mojca

PS: I'm very sorry for "slightly" missing the point in subject line,
but I was soooo amazed that I had to share this link.

* Re:  [very OT] VüDü Linux now sold in three-packs
@ 2011-12-24 15:14 ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2011-12-24 15:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 03:47:27PM +0100, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

>     http://medicalxpress.com/news/2011-12-new-age-prosthetic-technique-enables-mice.html

See how they run!

(Did you ever see such a sight in your life?)