* [***SPAM***] Re: How to install extra module in the latest context?
@ 2011-07-07  9:34 m00nlight
From: m00nlight @ 2011-07-07  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

It suddently seems work and I iinstall all the third module.

Sorry for trouble.

Best regards

* Re: [***SPAM***] Re: How to install extra module in the latest context?
@ 2011-07-07  9:36 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-07-07  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 11:34, m00nlight wrote:
> It suddently seems work and I iinstall all the third module.
>
> Sorry for trouble.

You don't need to be sorry. It was fixed 20 minutes ago.

Mojca

* Re: How to install extra module in the latest context?
@ 2011-07-07 15:30   ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2011-07-07 15:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:36:32AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> You don't need to be sorry. It was fixed 20 minutes ago.

mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted

Oops! luatex now dumps core.
No minimal test file (yet).
(must be triggered by some metapost code - looking into locating it.)

Alan

* Re: How to install extra module in the latest context?
@ 2011-07-07 15:39     ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-07-07 15:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:36:32AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>>
>> You don't need to be sorry. It was fixed 20 minutes ago.
>>

> mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted
>
> Oops! luatex now dumps core.
> No minimal test file (yet).
> (must be triggered by some metapost code - looking into locating it.)
>
> Alan
Latest minimals with Linux 32 bit is ok with

\starttext

\input knuth

\stoptext

--
luigi

* Re: core dump (was: How to install extra module in the latest context?)
@ 2011-07-08  6:30       ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2011-07-08  6:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 05:39:05PM +0200, luigi scarso wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 5:30 PM, Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr> wrote:
> > On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 11:36:32AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >>
> >> You don't need to be sorry. It was fixed 20 minutes ago.
> >>

> > mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted
> >
> > Oops! luatex now dumps core.
> > No minimal test file (yet).
> > (must be triggered by some metapost code - looking into locating it.)
> >
> > Alan
> Latest minimals with Linux 32 bit is ok with
>
> \starttext
>
> \input knuth
>
> \stoptext
>

> --
> luigi

The luatex core dump (both on freebsd-amd64 and linux-amd64)
is due to a metapost bug (without any diagnostic messages).
I do not believe that it is related to the recent updates
but rather to a (recent) error in my coding.

Taco may want to chase this, but I will need to provide him
with a reproducible minimal test file...
Just as an indication, I found two big errors in my metapost code:
1) a typo resulting in assignment to an array element of an undeclared array;
2) reference to a loop variable outside of a loop
(which, of course, does not work).
I believe that the core dump was due to the first mistake,
but I cannot reproduce it simply.

Alan

* Re: core dump (was: How to install extra module in the latest context?)
@ 2011-07-08  7:19         ` luigi scarso
From: luigi scarso @ 2011-07-08  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 8:30 AM, Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr> wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 07, 2011 at 05:39:05PM +0200, luigi scarso wrote:

>> > mtx-context     | fatal error: no return code, message: luatex: execution interrupted
>> >
>> > Oops! luatex now dumps core.
>> > No minimal test file (yet).
>> > (must be triggered by some metapost code - looking into locating it.)
>> >
>> > Alan
>> Latest minimals with Linux 32 bit is ok with
>>
>> \starttext
>>
>> \input knuth
>>
>> \stoptext
>>

>> --
>> luigi
>

> The luatex core dump (both on freebsd-amd64 and linux-amd64)
> is due to a metapost bug (without any diagnostic messages).
> I do not believe that it is related to the recent updates
> but rather to a (recent) error in my coding.
>
> Taco may want to chase this, but I will need to provide him
> with a reproducible minimal test file...
> Just as an indication, I found two big errors in my metapost code:
> 1) a typo resulting in assignment to an array element of an undeclared array;
> 2) reference to a loop variable outside of a loop
> (which, of course, does not work).
> I believe that the core dump was due to the first mistake,
> but I cannot reproduce it simply.
Ah ok --- there was also an email about an error in metapost 1.5 on
the metapost list,
but maybe it's not related.

--
luigi