From: Mojca Miklavec <mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: gnuplot
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 23:31:36 +0200	[thread overview]

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 22:39, Xenia wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I'm having some problems with gnuplot.
>
> I tried the minimal example from http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Gnuplot ,
> but I recieve just a .plt-file.
>
> I hope some of you do also use gnuplot and can help me easily.

Dear Xenia,

1.) What operating system are you using?
2.) Did you compile gnuplot from https://github.com/mojca/gnuplot or
did you use the default gnuplot as shipped with your system? (I should
check again, but there is some slight chance that it also works with
TikZ terminal; however I doubt that the latest version of TikZ
terminal has been released, so that might not necessary help you.)
3.) You need to make sure that if you run gnuplot, selecting
    set term context
works. After then you could also check if
    gnuplot your-document-gnuplot-1.plt
will generate a tex file.

I suspect that your gnuplot doesn't know about ConTeXt terminal. In
that case you may complain to the gnuplot mailing list :) :) :)

Mojca