* Problem getting lmtx version up
@ 2021-07-15 22:46 jdh
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: jdh @ 2021-07-15 22:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

#
# I followed all instruction for downloading context-lmtx, then did the rsync
# procedures, then a another
#
# 	      $ sudo sh ./install.h
#
# I get the following error:

  /opt/context-lmtx $ sudo sh ./install.sh
  Error:   /opt/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun: /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libm.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.29' not found (required by /opt/context-lmtx/bin/mtxrun)

  # My system has GLIBC 2.28, but I don't know how to upgrade it for RPis

cp: cannot stat '/opt/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-linux-aarch64/bin/mtxrun': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/opt/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtxrun.lua': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat '/opt/context-lmtx/tex/texmf-context/scripts/context/lua/mtx-install.lua': No such file or directory

Thanks,
  jay
  ---------

[parent not found: <20210717014720.8365@binki>]
* Re: Problem getting lmtx version up
@ 2021-07-18 19:54 jdh
From: jdh @ 2021-07-18 19:54 UTC (permalink / raw)

Mojca,
   sorry I missed you query about the location of the image zip.

I used:
     https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspios_arm64/images/raspios_arm64-2020-05-28/2020-05-27-raspios-buster-arm64.zip

But the lite version you mention below should use the same library.

> ....Does this look like the correct place for fetching the images with Debian 10?
>     https://downloads.raspberrypi.org/raspios_lite_arm64/images/raspios_lite_arm64-2021-05-28/
>
> Mojca

Regards,
  Jay

p.s. I'm away from the rpi now but will try out the new runtime prog you sent and get back to you.

--- END