* modules in minimals (important)
@ 2011-06-29  8:33 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-06-29  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello,

Hans has changed the command line parameter for modules (--modules=vim
should work now). The problem is that he now stores the chosen modules
to a variable "modules" as opposed to "extras". So if you want to keep
your modules, please edit status-of-update.lua and replace ["extras"]
with ["modules"]. Or simply install the modules again.

There is also a switch --fonts= which installs some additional fonts from
    http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/

Mojca

* Re: modules in minimals (important)
@ 2011-07-06 13:40 ` Peter Münster
From: Peter Münster @ 2011-07-06 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jun 29 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:

> Hans has changed the command line parameter for modules (--modules=vim
> should work now). The problem is that he now stores the chosen modules
> to a variable "modules" as opposed to "extras". So if you want to keep
> your modules, please edit status-of-update.lua and replace ["extras"]
> with ["modules"]. Or simply install the modules again.
>
> There is also a switch --fonts= which installs some additional fonts from
>     http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/

Are theses parameters for first-setup.sh?
I've tried "first-setup.sh --modules=all", "--extras=all",
"--fonts=all", but nothing works for me (no modules and no extra fonts).

TIA for any help!

--
           Peter

* Re: modules in minimals (important)
@ 2011-07-06 18:52   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-07-06 18:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 15:40, Peter Münster wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 29 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
>
>> Hans has changed the command line parameter for modules (--modules=vim
>> should work now). The problem is that he now stores the chosen modules
>> to a variable "modules" as opposed to "extras". So if you want to keep
>> your modules, please edit status-of-update.lua and replace ["extras"]
>> with ["modules"]. Or simply install the modules again.
>>
>> There is also a switch --fonts= which installs some additional fonts from
>>     http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/
>
> Are theses parameters for first-setup.sh?
> I've tried "first-setup.sh --modules=all", "--extras=all",
> "--fonts=all", but nothing works for me (no modules and no extra fonts).

Hans,

it seems that modules.all in
    if modules.all or modules[s] then
doesn't work as expected.

@ 2011-07-06 21:48     ` Alan Braslau
From: Alan Braslau @ 2011-07-06 21:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 06, 2011 at 08:52:23PM +0200, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 15:40, Peter Münster wrote:
> > On Wed, Jun 29 2011, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> >
> >> Hans has changed the command line parameter for modules (--modules=vim
> >> should work now). The problem is that he now stores the chosen modules
> >> to a variable "modules" as opposed to "extras". So if you want to keep
> >> your modules, please edit status-of-update.lua and replace ["extras"]
> >> with ["modules"]. Or simply install the modules again.
> >>
> >> There is also a switch --fonts= which installs some additional fonts from
> >>     http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/fonts/extra/
> >
> > Are theses parameters for first-setup.sh?
> > I've tried "first-setup.sh --modules=all", "--extras=all",
> > "--fonts=all", but nothing works for me (no modules and no extra fonts).
>
> Hans,
>
> it seems that modules.all in
>     if modules.all or modules[s] then
> doesn't work as expected.

Is there a work around? What to do?

Alan

* Re: modules in minimals (important)
@ 2011-07-07  4:47       ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2011-07-07  4:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

Am 06.07.2011 um 23:48 schrieb Alan Braslau:

> Is there a work around? What to do?

--modules="simpleslides,..."

Wolfgang

* Re: modules in minimals (important)
@ 2011-07-07  9:14         ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-07-07  9:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 06:47, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

> Am 06.07.2011 um 23:48 schrieb Alan Braslau:
>
>> Is there a work around? What to do?
>
> --modules="simpleslides,..."

I fixed the code for fetching all modules. The code for fetching all
fonts has to be added first.

Mojca