* Can not become member of NTG
@ 2011-07-13 17:00 Cecil Westerhof
From: Cecil Westerhof @ 2011-07-13 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

I tried to become a member, but after submitting the form I get:
    Not acceptable!

I entered all the fields except postbus and telefoon.
--
Cecil Westerhof

* Re: Can not become member of NTG
@ 2011-07-13 17:15 ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2011-07-13 17:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 19:00, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I tried to become a member, but after submitting the form I get:
>     Not acceptable!
>
> I entered all the fields except postbus and telefoon.

This is all handled by secretary anyway. The registration is not fully
automatic and the form is there mainly to make sure that all the data
is entered. If there are any complications, you can always send an
email to Willi Egger (who also reads this mailing list) who will
gladly help you further.

It is nice to get a new member!

Mojca

* Re: Can not become member of NTG
@ 2011-07-14  5:45 ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2011-07-14  5:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Cecil,

On 07/13/11 19:00, Cecil Westerhof wrote:
> I tried to become a member, but after submitting the form I get:
>     Not acceptable!

There was a bug in the script, it did not like URLs without the 'www'
prefix. I have fixed that a moment ago, and registering should work
properly now. Thank you for your interest!

Best wishes,
Taco