Dear ConTeXt users, I'm wondering what kind of typesetting system / syntax highlighting / completion you're using. I've been using myself the simple_Context package for SublimeText which I scavenged a while ago before it was made unavailable (I wanted to attach but it's too big for the list). But it's sort of a dead-end. Open to anything from vim/neovim to emacs or more exotic. Maybe it would be nice to show the config. (And yes I've seen the Wiki page https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Text_Editors but I've the feeling some content is outdated.) Thanks in advance, Alex