Thanks for your tips!! On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 4:26 PM, Hans Åberg wrote: > > > On 6 Jun 2016, at 20:20, Freddy Omar López Quintero < > freddy.lopez.quintero@gmail.com> wrote: > > > I'm trying to make a document that need fill the requirement to have all > fonts sans serifed; but, with the following minimal code, just work for the > normal text and doesn't for the math portion. > > The STIX fonts have them, except for non-bold Greek it seems, but they > must be accessed directly, either by typing directly in UTF-8, or somehow > redefine them. > > \setupbodyfont[xits,10pt] > > \startformula > \startalign > \NC Y \NC= X\beta+\varepsilon \NR > \NC 𝘠 \NC= 𝘟𝝱+ 𝝴 \NR > \stopalign > \stopformula > > > -- «...my role is to be on the bottom of things.» Donald Knuth