Hi, I was using \setupalign[verytolerant,stretch] so that the mono font does not go inside the right inline image but after using that command the inline math seems to spread. Here is a Minimal Working Example: ConTeXt ver: 2023.09.26 18:19 LMTX \setupbodyfont[10pt, mono] This is how it should look. \\ When $a, b, c$ are given, two values of $x$ and no more can be found which shall make the function $ax^2 + bx + c$ vanish; that is, the equation always has two roots and no more. The roots may be equal or unequal, real or imaginary, according to circumstances. \\ \starttext \setupalign[stretch] This paragraph seems to look fine on 12pt. \\ When $a, b, c$ are given, two values of $x$ and no more can be found which shall make the function $ax^2 + bx + c$ vanish; that is, the equation always has two roots and no more. The roots may be equal or unequal, real or imaginary, according to circumstances. \\ \setupalign[verytolerant, nothyphenated] It looks even worse when I also use verytolerant and nothyphenated. \\ When $a, b, c$ are given, two values of $x$ and no more can be found which shall make the function $ax^2 + bx + c$ vanish; that is, the equation always has two roots and no more. The roots may be equal or unequal, real or imaginary, according to circumstances. \stoptext