Hello, I am trying to run mtxrun in a batch process and read the available documentation here - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Running_ConTeXt_without_a_shell My usecase is being able to create PDF docs based on the input data that comes in a JSON format (in a continuous batch process). In ConTeXt, thanks to the Lua engine, I am able to inject a JSON read from a file - and use the JSON in the tex file (here variable `tab` holds the JSON). How do I make this as a continuous webservice - in comes JSON and out comes the PDF ? \startluacode require("test-json") \stopluacode The name of the document is \ctxlua{tex.print(tab['documentName'])} Any tips or pointers would be much appreciated. Thank you, Ramkumar