Hello All, I have published the new VSCode Extension for ConTeXt, that I presented during the 2022 ConTeXt meeting - https://wiki.contextgarden.net/VSCode You can install it manually in the VSCode (using the "Install from VSIX..." option). Documentation (for now) - https://meeting.contextgarden.net/2022/talks/ramkumar/ramkumar-talk.pdf This supports ConTeXt markup and for any Lua code (within \startluacode & \stopluacode) it re-directs to the Lua Language Server (from Sumneko - https://github.com/sumneko/lua-language-server ) To Do - 1. Make the source code open-source 2. Add new features (like Hover & Tooltip) 3. Work with Taco to add MetaPost Language Server (this could be challenging and interesting) Do give this a try and give your feedback. Note that this does not contain *all* the macros but covers the vast majority of the ConTeXt commands. Thank you, best regards Ramkumar