The attachments in the email below were too big for the list (>100KB). I uploaded them here . On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 10:20 PM, Mohammad Hossein Bateni wrote: > Hi, > > I am not sure whether I'm missing certain features in the font definition > or whether there is actually some bug in how CONTEXT or LuaTeX for that > matter handles this font. It might as well be that there is something > wrong with the font , > though I doubt that. > > Attached is my simple test program and the PDF output, which is annotated > to show the problems. You can compare with the reference PNG file I > generated via rendering in Chrome. I hope you can see the annotations > where I have pointed out the incorrect typesetting, otherwise you can > compare the two outputs to notice the difference: for the most part, some > diacritics that are not placed in the right location (both vertically and > horizontally). > > I am using Mac OS X with CONTEXT current version: 2016.04.13 16:46. > > Thanks, > MHB >