* Server is up again
@ 2016-04-27  7:20 Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2016-04-27  7:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear ConTeXters,

I'm sorry that it took so long, but the server should be up again
(with everything but gitlab restored to the previous state). Both hard
drives in the machine died simultaneously on the 3rd of April without
any previous signs of malfunctioning. The administrator got a new
machine with new hard drives up and running a few days ago.

If you experience any problems with the distribution, meeting page or
alike from this point on, let me know.

Mojca

On 3 April 2016 at 21:42, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For reasons unknown to me the contextgarden.net server is currently
> down. The wiki (and some other components hosted at Taco's server) are
> still working.
>
> I have to wait until the network admin looks into the problem.
>
> I'm really sorry for the inconvenience,
>     Mojca

* Re: Server is up again
@ 2016-04-27  8:52 ` Mohammad Hossein Bateni
From: Mohammad Hossein Bateni @ 2016-04-27  8:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Thanks, Mojca!

This may be off-topic but may be fixable easily while you're at it.  The
source browser on the website does not work properly: it looks like the
index is not up to date with the new directory structure after the
separation of MkII and MkIV code.  For instance, if I search for "sort" in
source.contextgarden.net, the following appears among the top results.

http://source.contextgarden.net/*tex/context/patterns/lang-es.lua*
?search=sort

Following the link produces "Internal Error - please restart the
application!" perhaps because the file has now moved to
tex/context/patterns/*mkiv*/lang-es.lua in the CONTEXT tree.  However just
changing the URL does not work and leads to the following error:

Unknown file or directory: tex/context/patterns/mkiv/lang-es.lua

Can you fix this issue?  The source browser is very useful but now many
search results are not accessible.

—Hossein

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:20 AM, Mojca Miklavec <
mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear ConTeXters,
>
> I'm sorry that it took so long, but the server should be up again
> (with everything but gitlab restored to the previous state). Both hard
> drives in the machine died simultaneously on the 3rd of April without
> any previous signs of malfunctioning. The administrator got a new
> machine with new hard drives up and running a few days ago.
>
> If you experience any problems with the distribution, meeting page or
> alike from this point on, let me know.
>
> Mojca
>
> On 3 April 2016 at 21:42, Mojca Miklavec wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For reasons unknown to me the contextgarden.net server is currently
> > down. The wiki (and some other components hosted at Taco's server) are
> > still working.
> >
> > I have to wait until the network admin looks into the problem.
> >
> > I'm really sorry for the inconvenience,
> >     Mojca

* Re: Server is up again
@ 2016-04-27 10:03   ` Taco Hoekwater
From: Taco Hoekwater @ 2016-04-27 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On 27 Apr 2016, at 10:52, Mohammad Hossein Bateni <bateni@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks, Mojca!
>
> This may be off-topic but may be fixable easily while you're at it.  The source browser on the website does not work properly: it looks like the index is not up to date with the new directory structure after the separation of MkII and MkIV code.  For instance, if I search for "sort" in source.contextgarden.net, the following appears among the top results.
>
> http://source.contextgarden.net/tex/context/patterns/lang-es.lua?search=sort
>
> Following the link produces "Internal Error - please restart the application!" perhaps because the file has now moved to tex/context/patterns/mkiv/lang-es.lua in the CONTEXT tree.

No, that was not it.

It turns out that source browser assumed that the sources were 7-bit
US-ASCII encoded, anything else produced an exception. I’ve changed
it to use and accept UTF-8 instead, and now all seems fine again.

Best wishes,
Taco

* Re: Server is up again
@ 2016-04-27 12:25     ` Mohammad Hossein Bateni