On Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 4:08 PM, Henning Hraban Ramm wrote: > Am 2016-10-06 um 18:16 schrieb Mohammad Hossein Bateni : > > > If I recall correctly someone mentioned on the list that you typically > collect the slides during the meeting. Would it be possible to share them > if you have done so this year? > > An important part are the updated and added manuals, have a look at > http://www.pragma-ade.com/overview.htm > > LuaTeX 1.0.0 is announced and distributed. > > Minimals contain a new cowfont (with colorable backgrounds) and some > (most? all?) of the manuals. > > Oh, and the new interface files (texmf-context/tex/context/interface)! > I guess, I was following these gradually as they were happening but I was thinking maybe other material from the meeting could be shared. That's why I mentioned the slides of the talks. > In general, is there any material related to the meeting that unlucky > non-participants can access? I mean, besides the group photo that's up on > the website :) > The bitbucket mirror has not been updated since September 24. Is that normal or the result of some configuration mismatch?