Hello, I have a bunch of simple fonts for Arabic/Persian. These fonts lack Latin characters, etc., so I use fallbacks to work with them. I just noticed that \high does not work with them, and have not been able to pinpoint the issue. See the MWE below. \starttypescript [serif][samim][name] \definefontsynonym[Serif][Samim] \stoptypescript \definetypeface [myfont][rm] [serif][samim][default] \setupbodyfont [myfont] \starttext %\definedfont[Samim*arabic] ۱۲۳\high{۴}۵۶. \stoptext I am using Persian digits because the font lacks Latin digits as I mentioned. If I use the \definedfont approach, I don't see the character ۴ (argument of \high) at all. With the typescript approach, the same character *is* typeset but is *not* raised; it appears on the baseline but with smaller size. Any ideas why this is happening? Could it be that some parameters, for instance, \exheight are not properly set/read for this font? Actually, I looked at the non-math fontdimens in syst-fnt.mkiv, and everything except \slantperpoint (expected) and \exheight (awkward) is non-zero. I don't know where \exheight comes from—perhaps from the height of glyph for 'x', which the font lacks—however, \emheight is 12pt, although the font also lacks a glyph for 'm'. I am also attaching the font in case that helps. Thanks, Hossein