Well, currently not. But citeproc-rs, a CSL implementation written in Rust is in the making. I don't know if there will be any progress in the near future, but it should be possible to use this via lua bindings. Am Do., 16. Mai 2019 um 16:12 Uhr schrieb nyssus < rocksolidbrassballs@gmail.com>: > > On 16/05/2019 11:48, Denis Maier wrote: > > This is more tricky. I do very much like what ConTeXt has to offer for > > typesetting finished works, but I currently would not use it for writing > a > > larger work in the Humanities. For smaller pieces I would probably write > in > > Markdown, use pandoc to produce a context source file, and pandoc will me > > automatic citations via pandoc-citeproc (yet with a few glitches). For a > > longer work I currently don't have an alternative to biblatex. And I > guess > > that is the point: Those with rather complex requirements for citations > > will either do them manually or use biblatex for this so it's not so easy > > to say if "there is a need". Having said that, I would really like being > > able to use ConTeXt here as well. So having a author-title style for the > > footnotes and the bibliographies would be more than welcome. > > > Honestly, some way to use CSL files to style bibliography would be ideal > here, but that doesn't seem to currently exist >