I would like to be able to break up URLs into multiple lines in my bibliography source file and still get the link to work. Here's what I have so far: *\setupinteraction [state=start]\starttext\useURL [myUrl] [ "https://www.g oogle.com " ]\goto{link}[url(myUrl)]\stoptext* Unfortunately the link does not work. When I *don't* split the URL into multiple lines, the link works again. In reality my link is very long and forces uncomfortable line continuation in my `vim` editor. How can I break up long URLs in my source `.tex` file and still get the link to work in the resulting pdf? [1]: https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/638541/line-continuation-in-bib-file-url-for-cleaner-bibliography-code