Thanks Wolfgang. I have two remarks: - That option is not documented and cannot be found when I type *context *into my command line and press enter. Do you know why this is? - I tried the following *context --runpath=test test/test.tex * but it still dumps all the output (.log, .pdf and .tuc) into my current directory. I would like for it to get dumped inside the *test *directory... On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 at 18:39, Wolfgang Schuster < wolfgang.schuster.lists@gmail.com> wrote: > A A via ntg-context schrieb am 30.03.2022 um 18:24: > > Dear All, > > > > I would like to ask whether there exists a command line option to the > > context executable which would allow me to specify the directory in > > which I would like my output to be dumped. > > > > I have noticed that if I call the executable outside the directory in > > which the .tex file resides, my supporting files (and resulting pdf) > > are dumped outside the directory in which the .tex file is located. > > context --runpath=... filename > > Wolfgang > >