I'm trying to make all the hyperlinks in my document blue. Here's my example: \setupinteraction [state=start, color=blue, contrastcolor=blue ] \starttext \completecontent \section{Section A} \subsection{SubSection A.A} \pagebreak[yes] \section {Section B — on another page} \subsection {SubSection B.A — on another page} \stoptext When I format it with ConTeXt (ConTeXt ver: 2021.06.18 23:37 LMTX fmt: 2021.6.19 int: english/english) links to destinations on the same page come out black while links to destinations on another page come out blue, as I'd intended. Here is a screen shot: [image: image.png] Notice that the Contents lines with Section A and SubSection A.A are black? I'd expected them to be blue. -- T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io