Hello. I'm trying to get LMTX to use my fonts on Fedora 33 Linux. I've got LMTX installed in the directory /sw/versions/context/lmtx and I've put copies of the fonts I'd like to use in /sw/versions/context/lmtx/tex/texmf-fonts. Some of them are truetype and some of them are opentype. When I run mtxrun --script fonts --reload --force it says fonts | names | scanning path '/sw/versions/context/lmtx/tex/texmf-fonts' for otf files fonts | names | 0 otf files checked, okay and later fonts | names | scanning path '/sw/versions/context/lmtx/tex/texmf-fonts' for ttf files fonts | names | 0 ttf files checked, okay Any ideas of what I'm doing wrong? -- T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io