I want to use the Unicode Character PLAYING CARD ACE OF SPADES in a ConTeXt document. Because of the way the source document is created it has to be as the actual unicode character itself, rather than a reference to a specific character in a specific font. Here's what I've tried, but it doesn't work: \definefontfallback[mainface][rm][Symbola][preset=range:playingcards,force=yes] \definefontfamily[mainface][rm][LibertinusSerif] \enabletrackers[fonts.missing] \setupbodyfont[mainface] \starttext 🂡 Testing! \stoptext The PLAYING CARD ACE OF SPADES character does not show up in the output PDF. Can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks! -- T. Kurt Bond, tkurtbond@gmail.com, https://tkurtbond.github.io