2011/2/23 Mathieu Boespflug <0xbadcode@gmail.com> > Hi all, > > just as a followup and for the mailing list archives, the solution is > to use both Aditya's suggestion to turn on \donknuthmode, as well > replacing the & signs with their interpretations, namely > \pgfmatrixnextcell. Thank you Aditya for the suggestion. > > Regards, > > Mathieu umm, i can’t seem to get it to work. i use the mkiv minimals… no combination of \donknuthmode, \nonknuthmode, \pgfmatrixnextcell and “replace ampersand=foo”, that i tried, seems to work. can anyone give me a minimal example of a working tikz matrix in a context document? (preferrably something that prevents me from littering everything with “\pgfmatrixnextcell”) thanks, philipp