2011/12/12 Wolfgang Schuster > Am 08.12.2011 um 11:21 schrieb Philipp A. > > hi list, > > i want to make an exercise sheet style. exercises are already correctly > rendered as “*Exercise <1>: *”, but sub-exercises should simply be > like “*)*”. > > what i tried: > > \definestructureconversionset[ex][numbers,characters][numbers] > \setupheads[numberconversion=ex] > > > sectionconversionset=… > > and > > \setuphead[subsection][numberconversion=characters, …] > > > sectionconversion=… > > but i have no idea what i’m doing in the first case and even less idea of > what i’m doing wrong in the second. > > documentation would help in both cases, but contextgarden just has some > (for me) incomprehensible examples. > > > For a list with the correct names of the keys look here (the “conversion” > in the pdf for \setuphead is wrong but i fixed it in my local version): > https://bitbucket.org/wolfs/commands/downloads > > Wolfgang > very nice, thanks. i willput it on contextgarden as soon as i figured out what exactly it does (i.e. how it works together with numbercommand)