Hi all. In processing MathML if I want a formula to be numbered I add a label="X" attribute to the tag as per: \usemodule[mathml] \starttext \xmlprocessdata{}{ p=c-t }{} \stoptext This will label the formula as (1). I know I can adjust how the automatic numbering is generated using \setupformulae, but how can I override the label used for a specific formula, say to set it to (36A)? Basically I have a setup where formulae are mostly numbered sequentially but occasionally individual formulae need to have an out-of-sequence or differently formatted number. Thanks as ever for any help. Duncan