* From mkii to mkiv: MathML mtable alignment
@ 2019-07-08 14:45 Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2019-07-08 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

The command \setupMMLappearance[mtable][alternative=b] used to give me, in
mkii, MathML layouts in which the first column was ragged left, the second
column centred, and the third column ragged right. It now seems to be
ignored, and the output has all three columns centred.

Minimal working example showing the problem:

\usemodule[mathml]

\setupMMLappearance[mtable][alternative=c]

\starttext

Some text.

\xmlprocessdata{}{<formula>
        <math xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML'>
         <mtable>
          <mtr>
           <mtd>
            <mi>x</mi>
            <mo>+</mo>
            <mi>y</mi>
           </mtd>
           <mtd>
            <mo>=</mo>
           </mtd>
           <mtd>
            <mn>2.56</mn>
            <mtext> million</mtext>
           </mtd>
          </mtr>
          <mtr>
           <mtd>
            <mi>x</mi>
           </mtd>
           <mtd>
            <mo>=</mo>
           </mtd>
           <mtd>
            <mn>2.56</mn>
           </mtd>
          </mtr>
         </mtable>
        </math>
      </formula>}{}

Some more text.

\stoptext

What is the successor to \setupMMLappearance please?

Thanks very much.

Duncan

* Re: From mkii to mkiv: MathML mtable alignment
@ 2019-07-08 15:22 ` Wolfgang Schuster
From: Wolfgang Schuster @ 2019-07-08 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Duncan Hothersall schrieb am 08.07.2019 um 16:45:
> The command \setupMMLappearance[mtable][alternative=b] used to give
> me, in mkii, MathML layouts in which the first column was ragged left,
> the second column centred, and the third column ragged right. It now
> seems to be ignored, and the output has all three columns centred.
Use the columnalign attribute:
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/general/manuals/mmlprime.pdf#page=33

Wolfgang

* Re: From mkii to mkiv: MathML mtable alignment
@ 2019-07-08 15:27   ` Duncan Hothersall
From: Duncan Hothersall @ 2019-07-08 15:27 UTC (permalink / raw)