Just a note to add, that \showinjector doesn't seem to do anything unless you also have a \setinjector command, which is a bit counterintuitive since probably the first thing you want to do is see the ID of each line in your list/register before you know what \setinjector command you need. I've worked around it by adding \setinjector[register][1][\relax] after \showinjector. On Fri, 9 Oct 2020 at 07:25, Duncan Hothersall wrote: > Brilliant, thanks, I didn't know about that one. Much appreciated. > > Duncan > > On Thu, 8 Oct 2020 at 21:36, jbf wrote: > >> Duncan, have you looked at >> https://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setinjector? >> >> >> You might also need \showinjector. But it should work for indexes >> (register). >> >> Julian >> On 9/10/20 2:58 am, Duncan Hothersall wrote: >> >> Fine tuning column and page breaking in an index. This is tricky, because >> there are usually very few "good" places to break an index, and automatic >> breaking seems to alter slightly depending on whether interactions are set >> up or not, but is there a way to manually insert a column or page break >> into the register before or after a certain entry, the way there is for a >> table of contents? >> >>