On Wed, 27 Sep 2017 11:55:06 +0200 Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > Alright, I think I have this figured out now. You *have to* use the https > protocol, but then it should work. > > https://bitbucket.org/philexander/context-highlight.git > > You cannot use any git protocol except (anonymous) https. If you try > any other protocol, the 'git clone' command that is started by the > webserver > will attempt to do an interactive input query and subsequently fail. > > I have updated help.html with the above explanation as well. > > Best wishes, > Taco > Thank you Taco! With the https protocol the upload of a new version indeed works. Thank you also for updating the help page. Regards, Christoph