Dear developers, I am using ConTeXt LMTX version 2020.09.05 21:18 on Windows 46bit. I have a large project for which I can reproduce an access violation: mtx-context | fatal error: return code: -1073741819 Unfortunately, the error vanishes as soon as I alter any detail in the project's source code. The access violation happens always at the same location. I have produced a log file for which I have enabled \tracingall just before the error happens. I suspect that the error is triggered due to tagging information written to the PDF (\setuptagging[state=start]), because disabling tagging prevents the error. The log file (as a ZIP archive) is here . Does this help or do you really need a MWE? Kind regards Christoph