Hi, How can I use textbackground within framedtext. In the following MWE, the background extends beyond the frame of framedtext. Do I have to use a different mechanism? \definetextbackground[bg][ background=color, backgroundcolor=yellow, frame=off] \starttext \startframedtext Before \par \starttextbackground[bg] \input knuth \stoptextbackground \par After \stopframedtext \input tufte \par \starttextbackground[bg] \dorecurse{2}{\input knuth \par} \stoptextbackground \input tufte \stoptext Any feedback is welcome, Regards, Christoph