On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:57:48 +0200 Taco Hoekwater wrote: > > I don't seem to be able to update my ConTeXt module "high". I try to > create a new version by entering the URL of my git repository > (git@bitbucket.org:philexander/context-highlight.git) into the GIT URL > field and clicking submit. But the website then tells me "Change to > temporary directory failed". What am I doing wrong? > > Not you, me. Something was wrong with the directory permissions on the > server. It should > be fixed now, but I cannot test myself. Please let me know whether it > works ok now. > Dear Taco, Thank you for your effort. Unfortunately, I still get the same error "Change to temporary directory failed". Could you please be so kind and check once more what could be wrong with the server. On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 21:01:18 -0400 (EDT) Aditya Mahajan wrote: > > I try to create > > a new version by entering the URL of my git repository > > (git@bitbucket.org:philexander/context-highlight.git) > > into the GIT URL field > > OT: Since you haven't uploaded your module yet, might I suggest that you > change the name to t-highlight instead of t-high. That will be in line > with the ConTeXt convention of using full names instead of abbreviations. > > Thanks, > Aditya > Thank you for this hint, Aditya. I have renamed the module and am awaiting that the Update from GIT URL works again. Kind regards to both of you, Christoph