* Re: Who is maintaining the modules website?
       [not found] <mailman.1.1505383201.23367.ntg-context@ntg.nl>
@ 2017-09-14 12:58 ` Christoph Reller
From: Christoph Reller @ 2017-09-14 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ntg-context

On Thu, 14 Sep 2017 11:50:03 +0200 Mojca Miklavec <
mojca.miklavec.lists@gmail.com>   wrote:

> On 13 September 2017 at 15:06, Christoph Reller wrote:
> > I tried to send an email to modules@contextgarden.net and got the below
> > reply. On https://modules.contextgarden.net/help.html, this email
> address is
> > mentioned as the primary contact point to the maintainer of the
> > modules.contextgarden.net website. Who can I contact if I have a problem
> > with this website?
>
> Taco Hoekwater, currently busy at the ConTeXt meeting:
>     http://meeting.contextgarden.net/
>
> But if the above email is not working, we'll fix it. I suspect that
> Taco asked me to create a mailing list and I forgot.
>
> Anyway, reporting infrastructure problems on this mailing list is also
> perfectly fine.

Thank you Mojca!

I will raise the issue once the ConTeXt meeting is over.

Cheers,
Christoph

* Re: Who is maintaining the modules website?
@ 2017-09-14  9:50   ` Mojca Miklavec
From: Mojca Miklavec @ 2017-09-14  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

On 13 September 2017 at 15:06, Christoph Reller wrote:

> I am unsure whether this mailing list is the correct one to ask this
> question. So please excuse the noise.

It is.

> I tried to send an email to modules@contextgarden.net and got the below
> reply. On https://modules.contextgarden.net/help.html, this email address is
> mentioned as the primary contact point to the maintainer of the
> modules.contextgarden.net website. Who can I contact if I have a problem
> with this website?

Taco Hoekwater, currently busy at the ConTeXt meeting:
    http://meeting.contextgarden.net/

But if the above email is not working, we'll fix it. I suspect that
Taco asked me to create a mailing list and I forgot.

Anyway, reporting infrastructure problems on this mailing list is also
perfectly fine.

Mojca

* Who is maintaining the modules website?
       [not found] <3xsgYd583Dzrh@mail.ijs.si>
@ 2017-09-13 13:06 ` Christoph Reller