On Wed, 01 Jul 2015 19:02:08 +0200 Hans Hagen wrote: > So, it's not that difficult to add features, more a matter of priorities > and motivation (apart from the fact that my acrobat is a bit old by now > so I cannot really test). > Dear Hans, You can use the PDF Accessibility Checker for Testing (this might be even better than Acrobat): http://www.access-for-all.ch/en/pdf-lab/pdf-accessibility-checker-pac.html And to add to your motivation ;-) : Google ranks tagged PDFs higher than non-tagged PDFs. For those moving from MS Word to ConTeXt this is a must. Thank you for all your effort! Christoph