Hi, I have a strange behavior with the latest beta: - OpenType Font "Myriad" - Tagging enabled Result: Hyphenation is not working, i.e., the hyphens disappear. Example output correct (when disabling tagging): [...] If I had not partici- pated fully [...] Example output defect (when enabling tagging): [...] If I had not partici pated fully [...] MWE: \setuptagging[state=start] %<- correct when commenting this line \starttypescript[sans][myfont] \definefontsynonym[Sans][file:MyriadPro-Regular] \stoptypescript \definetypeface[Body][ss][sans][myfont] \setupbodyfont[Body,ss,10pt] \starttext \input knuth \input tufte \input reich \input linden \input darwin \stoptext Any feedback is welcome. @Hans: I can provide the Myriad font if this helps. Cheers, Christoph