On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 3:27 PM Hans Hagen wrote: > On 9/21/2020 2:55 PM, Christoph Reller wrote: > > > \definefontsynonym[ZapfDingbats][file:ZapfDingbats][features=dingbats] > > I don't know what the previous line does ... but it works ok here when > you remove it. This line loads the font from a file ZapfDingbats.ttf. Without this line I get no check marks in the output and the following log messages: fonts > defining > font with asked name 'uzdr' is not found using lookup 'file' fonts > defining > unknown font 'uzdr', loading aborted Correct me if I am wrong, but there does not seem to be a font file named uzdr* in the distribution tree. > \definefont[zapfdingbats][ZapfDingbats] > > \starttext > > {\zapfdingbats ✓} > > \definedfont[name:ZapfDingbats]✓ > > \stoptext > > > > I still get no check mark in the output PDF and a log message "char ✓ > > (U+02713) in font 'ZapfDingbats-4' with id 8: missing". Am I using the > > font wrongly? > > (This has not a high priority for me, because I have the unified access > > by glyph index.) >