Hi, Is it possible to change the text shown in \about[...] to be something else than the text given to the titel key of \startsection? \starttext \startsection[ title={Very Long}, % referencetext={Short}, % <- is there something like this? reference=mysec] We are now in \about[mysec]. % <- should render as "Short" \stopsection \stoptext I have tried the following, but it introduces vertical white space: \starttext \startsection[title={Very Long}] \reference[mysec]{Short} %<- introduces white space We are now in \about[mysec]. \stopsection \stoptext Thank you for any help, Christoph