Hi, I have an (admittedly carefully crafted) example, see below. My question: Why is the line wrapping different for this case within a framed and outside of a framed? How can I control the amount of space left on a line before breaking the line within and without a framed consistently? Any insight is welcome. Christoph MWE: \setuptolerance[horizontal,stretch,verytolerant] \defineframed[myframe][align=flushleft,frame=off,offset=0pt] \starttext \def\super{supercalifragilisticexpialidoc} \startalignment[flushleft] \unhyphenated{\super\ + \super\ + \super\ + \super} \stopalignment \myframe{\unhyphenated{\super\ + \super\ + \super\ + \super}} \stoptext